Friday, January 23, 2009

REPAIRPAL TARGETS IPHONE USERS


There’s just this thing about bringing your car to the mechanic - I don’t know about you, but I can personally vouch for the fact that my car was running fine for a couple of years until I brought it to the mechanic for a minor tweak. Throughout the first two years, I kept to the maintenance schedule religiously, and never had a problem. That is until, the fateful day where I drove my jalopy to the aforementioned mechanic to replace some cables whose time was up - shortly after that, my car started to experience all sorts of other weird problems including the air conditioning breaking down, a busted radiator and less mileage despite not changing my driving habits to that of having a foot made out of lead. Did the mechanic repair something only to jiggle and loosen a few parts without my knowledge so that I can be a repeat customer? I guess I’ll never know, but boy did I wish the iPhone was released back then along with the RepairPal software.

Repairpal

No comments:

Post a Comment